A career path is composed of a sequence of jobs that make up your career plan. … A career plan includes short-term or long-term goals leading to an ideal career, while a career path specifically includes the jobs that step an individual towards his or her goals and objectives.
- Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources. Agribusiness Systems.
- Architecture and Construction. Construction.
- Arts, Audio/Video Technology, and Communications. Audio and Video Technology and Film.
- Business, Management, and Administration.
- Education and Training.
- Government and Public Administration.
- Health Science.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Step 1: Get to know yourself. Identify your vision, values, interests, skills, traits and abilities. …
- Step 2: Explore your occupational options. Explore your options and gather information about them. …
- Step 3: Get ready by evaluating your career options. …
- Step 4: Take action to achieve your career goals.
- Career opportunities: An individual should start career planning right from childhood.
- Job satisfaction
- Personal growth
- Loyalty towards work and towards the organization
- Efficient career planning